Our levy, Customs & Trade Practice has been constantly rated as a top class practice by conducting industry publications like Chambers Asia Pacific, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific and Asia law Profiles.
The services we offer are integral and cover all scales of corporate levy advisory subjects containing transfer pricing, twin taxation covenants, ceaseless establishments, customs duty, sales and services duty, authentic property income tax and stamp duty. We also advise on duty consequences arising from cross-border transactions, unifications and acquisitions as well as allocation of monetary securities.
We also regularly impersonate for clients in trade conduct or inquiries trafficking with anti-dumping, safeguard duties, countervailing duties, anti-circumvention, independent trade agreements and cross-border transactions.
We’ve successfully represented taxpayers at varied standings of court and also concluded duty disputations via compromises with the Inland Revenue Board, the Royal Malaysian Customs Department and the Ministry of Finance.
As frontiersmen of private client practice in Malaysia, we guide on a wide range of consequences covering family matters and estates, confidence establishment, duty planning and supervision of private companies as well as assets preservation. pivotal Sectors.
- Advance Pricing Arrangement & collaborative Agreement Procedure
- Illegitimate Duty inquiry & Money Laundering
- Indirect duties — Customs Duty, Excise Duty, Service Tax, Sales Tax & SST
- Labuan Offshore Tax Incentives
- Private Clients & syndicates
- Stamp tax
- Tax Appeals & Litigation
- Duty Incentives
- Transfer Pricing & Thin Capitalization
- Anti-Dumping Duty, Countervailing Duty & Safeguard Duty
- Twin Taxation Agreement, Withholding Tax &Cross-Border Transactional subjects
- Industry Tax Issues
- Land Taxation
- Real Property income Tax
- Tax Advisory & Planning
- Tax Audits & inquiries
- Tax Issues in monetary Transactions