Employment law is a broadly dedicated area, and it’s critical for employers to consult a subject matter expert. Let our professed attorneys take care of these tasks for you and assure that your business complies with the law.
Our team of employment attorneys deliver a wide range of advice on employment law and fabricated relations including:
- Employment contract & employee benefits.
- Employee manual & human resource policy.
- Agreement of controversies between employers & workers.
- Illegal termination, formative redundancy, illegitimate discharge
- Representation in the Industrial Court and High Court
- Judicial Review Proceedings
- Managing worker issues and termination
- Retrenchment exercise & restructuring
- Contracts for Independent Contractors and Freelancers
- Pioneers service contracts
- Worker stock options
Employment law confines a collection of rules that regulate the relationship between employers and workers. Surend mokhzani & Associates has vast experience in handling employment and cultivated relations matters. Our employment department offers the full range of employment and synthetic relations services to our customers both within and outside Malaysia.
The enterprise regularly represents and advises organizations, businesses and individual workers of diversified backgrounds. Our employment department has been engaged for matters relating to disciplinary procedure, termination of workers, illegal discharge matters at the Industrial Court, supervisor and severance agreements, employment contracts, manuals and codes of conduct, labour relations and compromises.
- Industrial Court Representation
- Judicial Review
- Workers Handbook & guidelines
- Employment Contract
- Employment allotment Option Scheme
- Renegotiating Terms of Contract
- Employment Letter & Agreement
- Confidential & Trade Secret
- Performance Improvement Plans (PIP)
- Show effect
- Due Inquiry
- Domestic Inquiry
- Collective Separation Scheme
- Voluntary Separation Scheme
- Collaborative Agreement
- Illegal Practice
- Illegal and Unlawful discharge
- Formative discharge
- Reparation in lieu of Reinstatement
- Judicial Review
- Renegotiation of Contract
- Worker advantages
- Workplace separation
- Mutual/ Voluntary dissolution Scheme and other affiliated employment matters.
Schedule an Appointment